Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ignace Outpost Fishing Forum Shut Down

Ignace Outposts Fishing Forum was launched in the fall of 07. I thought this would be a great place to trade ideas and techniques for fishing and other things but we hit a massive force of undesirable spammers.

I have decided to shut down our fishing forum for a time. I have been fighting spammers for months now. Why do people do this? Every day we were spammed at least 2 dozen times and it was getting frustrating and time consuming deleting these idiots. I am looking at a better forum program which has more security but until then the forum will be off line.

I will make a concerted effort to update this blog regularly so if you are interested happenings at Ignace Outposts and Airways, book mark this blog and check out my musings.