Friday, January 02, 2009

Comments from a first time guest

We are always pleased to receive comments from our guests. Monte S. was with us in Sept for the first time.

"I wanted to let you know I had a wonderful time on Metionga. I have fished Canada for 10 years. This year was the first time I made two trips for fly-ins. I have experienced 3 outfitters in that time so my loyalty is strong. You guys have a great thing going and my experience with you folks was by far the best I have experienced. The fishing was great! Your cabins, boats, on site guy, everything. I have spoken to the guy's in my normal group and let them know about your accommodations. Hopefully I can get our group to your lakes this upcoming year .

Thanks again Brad!! Happy Holidays stay safe."

One thing we strive to do is treat all our guests whether 1st time or 50th time the way we would like to be treated. After 24 years of success with this formula, I think we'll keep at it.