Monday, May 11, 2009

Seseganaga Memory

Our 2009 season is beginning I am finding out I am not the only one thinking fishing. 

As we train pilots and other staff for the summer, fishing is also on my mind.  Today as I was getting boats ready and a cabin cleaned at Irene Lake, I was bemoaning the fact I didn’t have my fishing rod with me.  I even bought a new rod just to be sure I carried one in the aircraft with me.  Of coarse, it was in Ignace while I was at Irene Lake.

Walleye season opens on Saturday but trout and northern are open now!

I just received an email for one of our 2008 guests of his son with a nice Seseganaga memory from 2008. 

IMG_1893

“Nearly a year since we came up to Ses for a great experience. Have wanted to share some pictures of son James with you and finally got around to doing it. Hope to repeat our trip soon. Have a great summer.”      Craig

Only days now until this will be a regular sight on our Ignace Outposts Lakes.  If you haven’t booked your 2009 vacation yet, give us a call.  We are excited about the season and know you will too once your trip is booked.

1-807-934-2273