Friday, July 16, 2010

How can we not like our job?

“Hello Brad and Karen.

I would just like to thank you and your wife for the wonderful trip and opportunity to spend time at Seseganaga Lake.

This was my first trip to Seseganaga and what an experience.  My son will never forget this trip and the fun he had there.  Hundreds of Walleye were caught and glad to say released back into the lake.  Caught my share of Northern Pike as well which were also released back into the lake.  I would like to also thank Joe for the wonderful company and guidance while out there, I would recommend taking all the great advice he has to offer - what a guy!  I look forward to booking another trip to this wonderful lake and cannot wait to see you all again.”

Brian

DSCF7784

DSCF7807

It is quality time spent with people that matter that makes a great trip.  We feel privileged that we can be part of that.

See you again soon Brian.